Our goal is to make your overall experience here at Fountaingrove as memorable and enjoyable as possible. In order to make that goal a reality we ask that you and your guests please abide by the following customs and courtesies whenever playing or practicing at Fountaingrove:
- All shirts must have a collar or mock neck.
- Cargo shorts with the pockets on the outside and shorts that are more than 3" below the knee.
- Gym and athletic workout apparel is not permitted.
- Hats, when worn, must have the bill facing forward.
- Golf shoes or proper footwear must be worn at all times. Soft spikes only!
- Tank tops are not permitted (Sleeveless shirts are acceptable).
- Shorts, skirts, and skorts are not to be more than 4" above the knee.
- Shoes with heels are not permitted.
- Blue denim apparel is not allowed on the Golf Course, Driving Range or Practice Facilities.
- All Golfers must check in with the Golf Shop prior to playing.
- Please replace or fill all divots and repair all ball marks.
- Range balls are not permitted on the Golf Course; they must remain on the Driving Range.
- Sand must be knocked off from your shoes immediately upon exiting any bunker.
- All trash, recycling and nutshells should be disposed of properly in the nearest trash receptacle.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on Club property.
- You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license in order to drive a golf cart. 16-year-olds with a valid drivers license may drive if accompanied by a licensed adult.
- Maximum of two riders per cart; golfers are not permitted to stand on the back of carts.
- All golf carts must be returned to either the golf shop, cart barn or the bag drop area. Golf carts must never be left unattended in the parking lots.
- Cell phone use is permitted at a volume that will not disturb other members and guests or cause undue delay in pace of play.
- All other electronics are permitted, unless otherwise noted, as long as the sound is at a level that will not disturb the other members and their guests. The use of these items must not cause undue delay in your pace of play.
Pace of Play Policy
- The standard time to play the golf course is 4 hours and 15 minutes from your designated tee time.
- Players shall play ready golf at all times and should be prepared to hit their shot when it is their turn.
- If there is an open hole in front and the group following is waiting, it is customary to allow the faster group to play through.
- Priority on the Golf Course is as follows: Foursomes, Threesomes, Twosomes, Singles.
- Groups of 5 players and larger are permitted only with golf shop approval and they must play in 4 hours and 15 minutes or less.
- If a group is out of position by one hole or more:
- 1st time — A marshall will notify them of their position and ask them to speed up and close the gap.
- 2nd time — A marshall will ask them to let the group behind play through and to keep up for the remainder of the round.
- 3rd time - The group will be asked to pick up and move directly behind the group that played through previously.
Golf Etiquette and Behavior Guide